Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

1 minute ago, Cropwellfox said:

Sorry Claudio but wandering off down the tunnel at the end and not going to your support is piss poor. Spot how many of these words are in his PR post match comments. We must fight, we stick together, we concentrate on premier league, now is important our fans stay with us, is ok, I not worried by this game, Porto very good, we do ok with players who not played much games. 

You forget the spirit, the fantastic spirit

In hindsight I'm so glad i never managed to get tickets for this dross. Would feel agrieved shelling out 500 quid to watch that. no stand out performances from any of the fringe players.

Expected to lose as a meaningless game but no heart or desire shown. 

Expected a bit more from gray in particular. 

Still lacking the high pressing game. and standing ball watching around the box.

And confidence is visibly gone. We couldn't even string vasic passes together.

Thought we might see matty james come on.

Just now, Barky said:

The part about him destroying every club he has been to. That just isn't true.

He has left clubs in worst positions than when he took over - have a look at his career. This sequence of events is not new to Claudio. Going on a run of absolutely diabolical performances and results. Have a look at it.

6 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Hernandez organising the shirt he wants before that corner!  Absolute joke.  

Yeh he was acting like a right fan boy. The Porto guy was like, wtf? Organising a shirt swap just as you're defending a corner after you've had a shocker and you're 5-0 down is a great move. Well done Hernandez. 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

He has left clubs in worst positions than when he took over - have a look at his career. This sequence of events is not new to Claudio. Going on a run of absolutely diabolical performances and results. Have a look at it.

I looked at it when we appointed him and it's simply not true to say he has destroyed every club he has been at. 

Archived