Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

Sorry, but Ranieri has to go for me. We're showing absolutely no signs of improvement. The players have totally lost everything that had last year. We're in a huge hole right now and, based on the last couple of months, Ranieri has no idea how to turn this around. Absolutely love the bloke, and I know we've chucked a 2nd string side out at Porto, but there's absolutely no plan, no idea how we should be playing, and no desire at all - as has been the case for the last 2/3 months.

Absolutely gutting. 

As a player surely there should be an element of pride in your display.

As Champions surely the drive is there to maintain or improve your standards.

It's obvious but Champions are Champions in that they give more, sacrifice more and do what's required to get the job done.

These lads need to take a look in the mirror as they are letting themselves down.

1 minute ago, Callabinho said:

Lose on Saturday and he's gone? Could well be a reality now, the owners surely won't accept this. 

I certainly can't see them trusting him not to waste £30 million or so which is probably what it will take to make this team fit for purpose 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

I can now see why Ranieri didn't change the team week after week. However I can't see any decent players wanting to get smashed in 180 minutes in the Champions League and then be up for it to face a relegation battle. 

We missed our chance in the summer.

We were at our richest and most appealing then.

Ranieri worked last year because he was forced to listen. His balls grew and he has tried to enforce his philosophy which has tried to do at every other club he has been at in 30 odd year career. It doesn't work because it's a shit philosophy. He's a stubborn git. At every single club players efforts drop, desire goes and the football becomes shambles. He's destroyed every club he has been at and is doing the same to ours. Get him out! 

Archived