Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

Let's hope for the starting 11 for the weekend that this is a wake up call do what you're fooking paid £100k a week for and sort your fooking selves out you bunch of fooking pansies if we performed ourselves like most of our squad we would be out on our arses but not this sack of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this lot couldn't score in a Portuguese brothel tonight and this is the Champions of England!

i still believe we won't be relegated but Leicester sort this shit out for fux sake !!

I don't think I'll watch the weekend game - I can't survive much more of this cringe worthy level of ineptness from highly paid professional footballers. They should all donate their wages to charity until the next win at least.

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I suppose the polar opposite of having a whole squad completely overperform at the same time. Only LCFC could be that extreme

You can't overperform. You can only perform to maximum potential.

It's all in our own hands to do well, we're just doing everything wrong.

5 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I havnt seen him have a single decent game for us

I remember he had a couple decent games, but it seems he turned into utter crap after several months

this means we don't even have a half decent cover for Fuchs... who's having a poor season

it's increasingly difficult to remain positive as CR wants

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Starting to think this myself. Did he actually have more of a role than just recruiting. 

I think it was Rachel. She ggave herself away in the dressingroom after every win. Then she got herself a boyfriend....

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Ranieri worked last year because he was forced to listen. His balls grew and he has tried to enforce his philosophy which has tried to do at every other club he has been at in 30 odd year career. It doesn't work because it's a shit philosophy. He's a stubborn git. At every single club players efforts drop, desire goes and the football becomes shambles. He's destroyed every club he has been at and is doing the same to ours. Get him out! 

Come on now. This is bad enough without making up nonsense.

Archived