Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

What the fook must be going through Claudio's mind ?? And a mate has just texted me that he's heard that Claudio has only a couple of games to save his job???

dont know what to think about that really as with the results of late if we hadn't had achieved the unthinkable he would be gone by now yes but know this is a totally different squad but I had no idea this would be the score it's fooking embarrassing!!

1 minute ago, langtonfox said:

The poorest performance ever, got to be ranieri fault for picking such a poor side?

Feels like part of the general downward trajectory, not sure it would have mattered who had played.

We'll see on Saturday, I've paid good money to take the missus to her first match :-|

2 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

I don't want to get into a p!ssing contest, but the teams that played under McLintock, Hamilton, Pleat, Levein, Allen, Eriksson and Sousa all played like they didn't care. The difference is that this is Champions League, and they should all be trying like it mattered.

I was there for most of those and I can tell you, this is less effort. It really is.

This isn't a few players either, it's the majority of the squad.

A lack of quality is one thing, a lack of interest disgusts me more than anything. 

Archived