Vacamion Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 The Man Utd game is now a regular feature, ever since the 5-3 game was such a thriller. i mean, last year, I can see the reason, given Jamie Vardy's record, but this season, its might (I hope) be a fairly meaningless upper mid table game. Is us v Man Utd now like Liverpool v Newcastle. You get one unbelievable game and they televise that fixture for ever more?
Guest LCFC_World Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 2 hours ago, goose2010 said: remember that when you are demanding we sign more players! It's because of sky that the players wages are over the top these days
boots60 Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 2 hours ago, Ted Maul said: Absolutely rank. Is there a worse kick off time than 4pm on a Sunday? Yes, monday night
filthyfox Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 1 hour ago, Aeropars said: No its not. If you think you can get tickets for any game, do explain! Yesterday I wished for a Bournemouth ticket. .... here I am sitting on the train from weymouth. I will be trying to get a home match that isn't on tv and a normal Saturday kickoff- can't see it happening but I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Ted Maul Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 4 minutes ago, boots60 said: Yes, monday night I'm not sure, I quite like midweek games sometimes (as long as they're not that frequent)- under the lights, something to look forward to after the weekend, etc.
Dan Posted 13 December 2016 Posted 13 December 2016 3 hours ago, Koke said: We play Sevilla on the Wednesday so it's good we're playing Liverpool 5 days later on the Monday instead of the usual Saturday. Of course it'd be even better if Liverpool get to the EFL Cup final so we'll have a totally free weekend. On this subject, it is actually quite a good possibility that Leicester play no game a week before or after the Sevilla away game, yet Sevilla go away to Betis the weekend following our game away there. Clutching at straws a bit but every little helps.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.