Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

Sky Live - February - 3 Games!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sunday 5 February
1.30pm Manchester City v Swansea City (Sky Sports)
4pm Leicester City v Manchester United (Sky Sports)

 

Sunday 12 February
1.30pm Burnley v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
4pm Swansea City v Leicester City (Sky Sports)

 

Monday 27 February
8pm Leicester City v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
*Subject to Liverpool's participation in the EFL Cup final or either club being involved in an FA Cup 5th round replay

Posted
1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm sure the pubs of Leicester will be delighted. :rolleyes:

 

And all the people that can't get a ticket because we sell out every week...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Oh well that's Swansea away also ruined for me now. 

Didn't they do this last season as well 

pretty sure fans couldn't either get there or get back on trains because of the change 

Posted
3 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Didn't they do this last season as well 

pretty sure fans couldn't either get there or get back on trains because of the change 

Don't think they moved Swansea last season. Can't remember. Lose count of how many times they mess up our travel though.

Posted
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

 

And all the people that can't get a ticket because we sell out every week...

And all the people who subscribe to sky sports and have felt a tad short changed so far this season.

Posted

I don't want to go to all the games I'd rather go to a few - say 5 per year when I can and be able to get a ticket...... What I would like is to be able to subscribe to see all our games. I'd happily pay £500 per year to watch all the matches on my TV even if it meant I had to wait till an hour after the match had finished until I could play them.

 

There is a massive market for this and if done properly doesn't have to affect the live audiences.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

And all the people that can't get a ticket because we sell out every week...

I was more referring to pubs near the ground, not ones able to show the game. Sunday/Monday kick-offs do affect their trade.

Guest LCFC_World
Posted

Sky has ruined football. That is all I have to say. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Sky has ruined football. That is all I have to say. 

remember that when you are demanding we sign more players!

Posted

We play Sevilla on the Wednesday so it's good we're playing Liverpool 5 days later on the Monday instead of the usual Saturday. Of course it'd be even better if Liverpool get to the EFL Cup final so we'll have a totally free weekend.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Koke said:

We play Sevilla on the Wednesday so it's good we're playing Liverpool 5 days later on the Monday instead of the usual Saturday. Of course it'd be even better if Liverpool get to the EFL Cup final so we'll have a totally free weekend.

glad somebody else noticed that!

Posted

Wish people would stop trying to peddle this myth about being unable to get tickets. If you actually try, you can get one for any game. It's a piss-poor excuse.

Posted
19 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Wish people would stop trying to peddle this myth about being unable to get tickets. If you actually try, you can get one for any game. It's a piss-poor excuse.

No its not. If you think you can get tickets for any game, do explain!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...