Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frenchy_lcfc

Where?

realistically we are capable of reaching the play offs but we need to start gettin a run together ... fingers crossed!

In many ways it is up to Levein.

Today's second half performance was exciting and positive for the most part with particular highlights in the performance of the Ryan Express, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo (defensively), Hume (when given back up) and the admittedly frustrated marksmanship of Hammond.

But we only played one half of an attacking game. We conceded the initiative in the first half and could have lost before Ryan Smith was ever seen.

This team can finish top six, no doubt. But whether Levein has the craft as a tactician to make it happen I don't know. Even today he had to err on the side of caution. By doing so he gives himself no margin for an error.

I said a couple of days ago that the worst thing a military commander could do was to put the enemy to flight and fail to follow the advantage through. We didn't follow through so we drew.

On today's performance I would also play Kisnorbo midfield and Sheehan at left back. Tiatto should be on the bench and something has to be done about Williams. He barely had a mention. I've emphasised before, we can't carry passengers and our final placing will depend on whether Levein addresses these remaining weaknesses AND PICKS HIS BEST PLAYERS..

I'll stick my neck out. Sixth. But only if Levein listens...and also plays a big man with Hammond/Hume.

In many ways it is up to Levein.

Today's second half performance was exciting and positive for the most part with particular highlights in the performance of the Ryan Express, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo (defensively), Hume (when given back up) and the admittedly frustrated marksmanship of Hammond.

But we only played one half of an attacking game. We conceded the initiative in the first half and could have lost before Ryan Smith was ever seen.

This team can finish top six, no doubt. But whether Levein has the craft as a tactician to make it happen I don't know. Even today he had to err on the side of caution. By doing so he gives himself no margin for an error.

I said a couple of days ago that the worst thing a military commander could do was to put the enemy to flight and fail to follow the advantage through. We didn't follow through so we drew.

On today's performance I would also play Kisnorbo midfield and Sheehan at left back. Tiatto should be on the bench and something has to be done about Williams. He barely had a mention. I've emphasised before, we can't carry passengers and our final placing will depend on whether Levein addresses these remaining weaknesses AND PICKS HIS BEST PLAYERS..

I'll stick my neck out. Sixth. But only if Levein listens...and also plays a big man with Hammond/Hume.

;):unsure::o

Archived