Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Members on 0 posts

Would it be possible to send out a mass E-mail? That way, the ones who are really interested in posting and/or reading could reply, thus making it easier for the moderators to sort out.

You should give them a time limit to respond, though.

Bit unfair to kick out the non-posters, you have to register to read some of the forums and some people just like to browse they do no harm surely?

as long as their is plenty of bandwidth available to the site it shouldnt be a problem,

say no to a mass cull!

Do we do the same with some of the forums as well. For instance I don't post on the 'What are you listening to' because it does not bother me. Maybe people do just like to browse and are more interested in how others post and the human nature and psycho of football supporters. We could be the subject of a best seller in the world of psychiatry in a few years time. Isn''t that good to know? lol

Do we do the same with some of the forums as well. For instance I don't post on the 'What are you listening to' because it does not bother me. Maybe people do just like to browse and are more interested in how others post and the human nature and psycho of football supporters. We could be the subject of a best seller in the world of psychiatry in a few years time. Isn''t that good to know? lol

I don't mind that thread at all...

At times it gave me inspiration as to what to listen to :)

Archived