Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

Club trolling us with a newsletter sent just now! See Leicester City pop up in my inbox and it's not about season tickets! I wonder if the manager announcement has set them back at all?

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Got through, the email will be sent in the next 5-10 minutes. She checked the list and I'm not on it ? Good luck to the rest of you

Thanks for the update sucks you didn't get one. 

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Got through, the email will be sent in the next 5-10 minutes. She checked the list and I'm not on it ? Good luck to the rest of you

Gutted for you. It's been a strange day with you guys, kind of wanted us all to get one after the day we've had ?

Got through, the email will be sent in the next 5-10 minutes. She checked the list and I'm not on it [emoji20] Good luck to the rest of you

Sorry to hear you're not on it thanks for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

How can checking that help? You have to be offered a ticket before orders show.

Mine has an order placed today that says "ballot successful" which I am taking to be a good sign... just trying to help

2 minutes ago, kilburnfox said:

Mine has an order placed today that says "ballot successful" which I am taking to be a good sign... just trying to help

Fair dues, if true. Just struggling to understand how such a sign could exist under payment history if payment hasn't been taken yet.

I don't have that notification. 

Fair dues, if true. Just struggling to understand how such a sign could exist under payment history if payment hasn't been taken yet.
I don't have that notification. 

Me neither [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived