Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

if a ticket costs me £40 x 19  home games thats £760... not a million miles away from some of the actual season tickets you can get, well first floor anyway!

edit - some games were 30 quid so it probably worked out more like 600ish ... its not _that_ bad really compared, paying a bit more but not loads, least you get different views of the ground as well !

6 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

There were 900 applications for 600 or so ST's. One of us must have been successful??!!

5 minutes ago, smr said:

My Dad was unsuccesful as well. **** back to being gold members. :/

5 minutes ago, Alexikokopops said:

Unsuccessful. Second year running. Given there were only 900 applicants I'd have expected someone on here to get one. 

3 minutes ago, Chown said:

I just received an email saying my ballot entry had been unsuccessful :(

7 minutes ago, smr said:

****, just got an email to say my ballot application has been unsuccessful. Good luck to the rest of you. :( Gutted. Hope my Dad has been successful.

7 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Just got an email to say my ballot was unsuccessfull 

7 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Had the unsuccessful email ?

7 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Just got my email. Unsuccessful. Only 900 applications too :(

7 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Email saying unsuccessful. 

random question. what are your member numbers? im trying to figure out if its alphabetical order or member number order

I smell a rat. Law of probability says we should have someone being successful. Not looking forward to this new membership scheme either [emoji45]

If there were 600 tickets and 900 people applied that's under 1.5 in 2 in getting one hhhmmnn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe  they forgot to offer season tickets to the players friends etc. and had to shift them to them last minute, meaning no one in the ballot got one lol

2 minutes ago, smr said:

is the membership scheme changing for next season then? cant see anywhere the club have mentioned it.

its been mentioned somewhere. think it was at the same time of season tickets?

Archived