Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Who will be the next England manager?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next England manager?

• Alan Curbishley
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Jose Mourinho
    • Adrian Boothroyd
    • Steve McClaren
    • other

McClaren

Middlesbrough fans are turning against him, apparently his tactics are sheeeeeite.

O'Neil for me, 3-5-2 might suit England with Lampard and Gerrard given licence to go forward with a Holding player in the middle like King or Carrick. Plus the players would be motivated to work hard.

A name which I saw mentioned in the Guardian was Gus Hiddink (spelling?) He managed Korea in the last world cup and also worked wonders at PSV I believe. If we were looking for another foreign manager he would certainly be up there.

A name which I saw mentioned in the Guardian was Gus Hiddink (spelling?) He managed Korea in the last world cup and also worked wonders at PSV I believe. If we were looking for another foreign manager he would certainly be up there.

He's JUST been appointed as manager of Australia. Although he could arguably be tempted to go to England. Deffo a world class manager.

agree with that, i don't think there is a fan in the counrty who doesn't want Pearce to succeed as a manger. Wish he'd have come to Leicester :(

He was my choice before the name of Levein became known. ;):thumbup:

Archived