Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ralph

Luton Away

32 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Any idea what the allocation will be and when tickets go on sale?

think last time we played them in a friendly we got the whole of one of the stands behind the goals (the usual for away teams). Approximately 1000 I believe. 

On 2017-7-7 at 19:02, Fox92 said:

Will be disappointed if the prices are stupidly priced like usual. Fancy MK or Wolves depending on what squads go

Won't be any more than £15 will they? It's Luton after all.

Luton Town vs. Leicester City
Wednesday 26 July 
Kick-off 7:45pm 

Allocation: 1,032 (unreserved seating)

Prices: 
Adults - £15 
Seniors 65+ - £6 
Under 22s - £6 
Under 10s - FREE* 

*When accompanied by Adult/Senior/Under 22. Under 10s tickets not currently available online.

Ambulant Disability Supporters will pay £6 plus a FREE companion. Wheelchair users will need to contact Luton Town's ticket office on 01582 416976.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

expensive for a friendly considering league cup at home vs Chelsea last season was same price? Maybe cheaper?!

Friendlies are rip off, that's why I don't do them anymore. Why would I pay £15 for Luton when I'm going to pay only double that for Arsenal the week or so after? lol 

Should be no more than £5.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone who regularly goes to our pre-season friendlies have any idea what the atmosphere is usually like at these? 

I'd assume it's pretty non existent? 

But saying that the last one I went to must've been 15 years ago lol

41 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Does anyone who regularly goes to our pre-season friendlies have any idea what the atmosphere is usually like at these? 

I'd assume it's pretty non existent? 

But saying that the last one I went to must've been 15 years ago lol

lol The atmosphere in the Premier league aways is non existent so don't expect too much, mostly families and late teens I'd guess. It's just a kick about and a fitness test so there won't be any be long singing sessions. ;)

1 hour ago, promised land said:

lol The atmosphere in the Premier league aways is non existent so don't expect too much, mostly families and late teens I'd guess. It's just a kick about and a fitness test so there won't be any be long singing sessions. ;)

lol that's a fair point! 

I thought as much in all honesty! I'm guessing there probably won't be too many Leicester fans make the trip there either! 

Thanks for the reply though pal 

Archived