Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Zieler gone

1 minute ago, JerryLundegaard said:

He was a free transfer signing wasn't he?

No, he had a relegation release clause at Hanover which we paid. Hernández was the free transfer last summer.

Don't care about all the good, bad or indifferent comments really

Sorry it didn't work out for the guy or us

Best of luck to him and thanks for the season he gave us........... Hope it works out for him where ever he ends up

It did for Kramaric who I was sadder to see go    :(

Shellshocked, had to have the day off work sat in my bedroom uncontrollably sobbing rocking back and fourth listening to Celine Dion "My Heart will go on"

Probably the greatest goalkeeper even player to wear the shirt......Go Ron you will never be forgotten you beautiful beautiful man, im sure a statue will be ready for the first home game of the season.

Sadly will always be remembered as one of the crew who flattered to deceive big style in a very underwhelming season, with the only redeeming aspect of it that we preserved our Premier League status and had a very decent run in the Champions League - he along with fellow signings Musa, Mendy and Hernandez in what was a disastrous summer 2016 of recruitment by Messrs Ranieri and Rudkin! 

Guest CityFan 06

I think he will go on to have a good career, does have ability in goal but didn't quite work here.

Archived