Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Zieler gone

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He had his chance when Kasper was out injured. Initially he showed good distribution, but he wasn't as vocal or commanding as Kasper, and I always felt nervous with him in goal.

Seems like a nice guy, so best of luck to him at his next club. Sadly it again shows how poor our post title winning transfer window was.

Really?! He could barely reach the halfway line with goal kicks...

This guy had more names than he did memorable saves and was a large part of our awful run of away form. Where Kasper would save us points when we came under the cosh away from home, this guy barely got a glove on anything.

11 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

Good luck to Ron, could be a fantastic move for him this.

Signing Jako from Hull would be a decent enough move, he's got a bit of character to him which you can see benefits his game. However i'm not against Hamer being given a shot as backup, i thought he did alright last time he had to replace Kasper for a couple of games, okay Porto wasn't so good :P but i don't think he's terrible on a Rab Douglas kinda level. Either or is good.

More importantly than all of this i hope Kaspers sticking around!

Hamer? Goodness me no, he's barely championship quality.

31 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

Good luck to Ron, could be a fantastic move for him this.

Signing Jako from Hull would be a decent enough move, he's got a bit of character to him which you can see benefits his game. However i'm not against Hamer being given a shot as backup, i thought he did alright last time he had to replace Kasper for a couple of games, okay Porto wasn't so good :P but i don't think he's terrible on a Rab Douglas kinda level. Either or is good.

More importantly than all of this i hope Kaspers sticking around!

Hamer wasn't good enough to displace a 40+ year old Mark Schwarzer.

To me, Jakupovic seems like a big downgrade compared to Zieler, surely we should be looking at players better than ones being sent to Leyton Orient on loan?

I got the sense he thought he was better than he actually was and obviously wanted more game time which he was never going to get unless Kasper was injured!

Glad we got our money back and will hopefully find a good understudy to Kasper

I don't think Ron Robert is as bad as a keeper as people are making out. I think for some reason he never settled here and it tore his confidence to shreds and he could not get his nerves under control...

but he did at his previous club and he will probbky do so at his new club....

i have a feeling that this disdain for him will come back and bite us on the bum...

hes german and there's every chance England will play against Germany in a penalty shoot out sometime soon.... 

Archived