Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt_Lcfc

Funny secondary school moments

50 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

Had a few classic moments that i'll never forget.

First one was thanks to my mate Gaz who was a playful (but lovely) troublemaker - nothing ever sinister or violent may i add, he was just a bit hyper. He needed to go to the toilet in science and because he'd been acting up a bit at the beginning of the lesson the teacher refused him to go - so after trying to explain and getting nowhere he marched up to the front of the class, dropped his trousers and proceeded to have a shit in the bin in front of everyone lol - the teacher was so stunned he didn't know what to do - Gaz pulled up his pants afterwards - ran across the classroom and jumped out of the second story window to freedom and went home lol

The teacher let him off in the end with no punishment as well - using the excuse that he used "good science" to remember to bend his legs on landing when he jumped out of the window. That poor teacher, I remember once i made him cry by accident for swearing at someone when i thought he wasn't listening, wasn't at him or anything he was just a bit soft really for our year as we were quite large in number and quite a varied bunch.

Second one was another mate of mine downing a bottle of vodka pre-9am Art lesson - going to said Art lesson and unleashing a verbal tyrade on our teacher about how he liked to "shag trees" - he portrayed himself as a bit of a hippy this teacher.

Then there was the time someone (no-one to do with me I may add) laced a teachers boardmarker with Acid thinking it would get them messed up, didn't work - thank god lol

Yeah my year was very banterious with a twist towards the more sinister if pushed, most of the bad kids have ended up criminals sadly, one guy i used to be pretty close to in my Drama class i caught nicking vodka from the supermarket i worked at, didn't have the heart to call the cops - so grabbed the vodka and told him just to not come back cause he was putting me in a difficult position. He never did to be fair but i know he ended up going to prison for nicking.

Downed a bottle of vodka before 9 in the morning when at secondary school !! Is the guy still alive ?

In maths, my mate and I were singing Only You, the Flying Pickets version, at the back of class. Our teacher, Mr Woodville, said if we want to sing then we should go and sing on the stage in the assembly hall... so we did... except there was a PE class going on in the assembly hall and the PE teacher, Mr Sulley wanted to know what the hell was going on, so we told him Mr Woodville had told us to come down and start singing. Despite the truth of our words, he insisted we return to our class, which we did.

Our maths teacher had no idea what was going on at the best of times. He would hand out exercise books without thought. In one lesson I managed to get 4 exercise books.

Think I got a D in O-level maths, but I'm probably faster than most at mental arithmetic.

28 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Downed a bottle of vodka before 9 in the morning when at secondary school !! Is the guy still alive ?

Yep, his story went from that to getting sent to the headmasters office, then passing out cold, then the inevitible ambulance ride to the hospital and the stomach pump, ending up with two weeks off school (not sure if it was a suspention or health related actually lol)

Oh and ironically my sister (2 years younger than me) (and one of her friends) did a similar thing in Year 8 minus it being the whole bottle/stomach pump. My mum was called in to pick her up and she was just giggling in the headmasters office lol - its her wedding in two weeks and my dad can't wait to pull that story out

Too many to mention ranging from kids fighting with teachers, joints and mushrooms at play time, constant skiving and the school bus journey was always a good laugh on a double decker trying to rock it from side to side. 

Loved my school years, wish I actually tried harder with my studies but they were definitely my favourite years.

Maybe I was oblivious to some of it but I can't even remember much bullying at all in the schools I went to, not bad considering they were Brauny schools lol

Without any doubt, the best part about being at secondary school, for me, was the football.

We had such a great team. 8 of the starting 11 played for Leicester Boys and we won nearly everything we entered. Finals at decent little grounds, loads of trophies etc which I've kept all these years, made for a decent school experience. By year 5 nobody was bothered anymore really. We'd discovered booze, fags and gals. Oh, and O levels were important for some, too.

lol

Archived