Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes Blue Blood

Watch a match live on t.v.(Now TV) for free, Apply before 23.59 today (20/7/2017)

To get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass follow this link click this and fill in your details.

The pass will be applied to your account automatically, but you'll be given the choice to either activate it immediately (and it'll expire after 24 hours from that point) or save it for a later date when you can log back in and trigger it. Make sure you DO NOT click "Start Watching" until you're ready to start your 24 hour free period.

This offer was posted on Money Saving Expert.

3 minutes ago, Foxes Blue Blood said:

To get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass follow this link click this and fill in your details.

The pass will be applied to your account automatically, but you'll be given the choice to either activate it immediately (and it'll expire after 24 hours from that point) or save it for a later date when you can log back in and trigger it. Make sure you DO NOT click "Start Watching" until you're ready to start your 24 hour free period.

This offer was posted on Money Saving Expert.

Christ that was easy This will be handy Thanks for posting 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

is there an expiry date for it? I've signed in and 'paid' for the pass (it says £0.00 before anyone gets curious/skeptical). 

I wondered this and looked at the FAQs they say you have 365 days to activate it 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

is there an expiry date for it? I've signed in and 'paid' for the pass (it says £0.00 before anyone gets curious/skeptical). 

You can get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass (norm £6.99), which gives 24-hour access to the sports streaming service on any day in the next 12 months

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Seems odd that there is no charge but they insist on taking your bank details

I suspect it's the kind of thing that automatically turns into a subscription if you don't cancel the free trial.

Amazon do the same thing with a trial for Prime. That's how they get you.

9 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I suspect it's the kind of thing that automatically turns into a subscription if you don't cancel the free trial.

Amazon do the same thing with a trial for Prime. That's how they get you.

No, there is no catch, to open a Now TV account requires a credit card but no money will be taken unless you ask for other items.

Archived