Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I still think we're going to finish top 8. Am I mad?

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I would agrue that neither today or Arsenal was great, better but not great. Against Arsenal we were playing a team that is the only team out of the 92 league teams not to have taken a point away from home in 2018.

Against Spurs we concided some very average goals, that would grace Sunday league.

I think the last 2 games are due to Puel taking the handbrake of because he has nothing to lose.

It's more then just lazy players, we have a poor squad that need major surgery.

Your sunday league comment about today is so disrespectful its un true. Them plsyers put everything in. The only sundsy league goal was poor Fuchs and he did nothing wrong.

Today was a dead rubber that both teams went for. One of the best prem games I've seen with nothing riding on it.

20 neutrals in my local said that not just my thoughts.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Your sunday league comment about today is so disrespectful its un true. Them plsyers put everything in. The only sundsy league goal was poor Fuchs and he did nothing wrong.

Today was a dead rubber that both teams went for. One of the best prem games I've seen with nothing riding on it.

20 neutrals in my local said that not just my thoughts.

So calling something Sunday League  is disrespectful, but calling players lazy  isn't? 

To score 3 times and each time to concided within 2-3 mins is Sunday league.  Even at the level I manage at I'd be disappointed to have that happen 3 times.

Both team did go for it, but that doesn't excuse poor defending.

So this thread.

FIF made out that we’d finish 8th even before we made the managerial change. Thus not taking into account the fact that the club could sack Shakespeare and then did.

Then he started to gloat when we turned it all around and then started to shite himself when we again became rubbish.

Then we end up 9th anyway.

All in all, an incredible waste of hot air really.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Haha 3

So calling something Sunday League  is disrespectful, but calling players lazy  isn't? 

To score 3 times and each time to concided within 2-3 mins is Sunday league.  Even at the level I manage at I'd be disappointed to have that happen 3 times.

Both team did go for it, but that doesn't excuse poor defending.

This is my last reply. Do you really think any sunday league player you've managed would have got on that pitch today. lol lol you really have shown your hand. Give it up.

yes poor giving it up 3 times is poor. But like it to your level lol lol 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

So this thread.

FIF made out that we’d finish 8th even before we made the managerial change. Thus not taking into account the fact that the club could sack Shakespeare and then did.

Then he started to gloat when we turned it all around and then started to shite himself when we again became rubbish.

As is much of this topic in the forum, and I accept some of the blame for my measly comments.

God, I'm dreading the summer break.

17 minutes ago, sylofox said:

This is my last reply. Do you really think any sunday league player you've managed would have got on that pitch today. lol lol you really have shown your hand. Give it up.

yes poor giving it up 3 times is poor. But like it to your level lol lol 

Give up what, having a opinion different to yours....

I never said I managed Sunday league, for a start, so never liked it to any level I've been involved in. 

Funny you like to criticize the players for being lazy but then want to defend them when someone questions the quality of their play, interesting.

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Give up what, having a opinion different to yours....

I never said I managed Sunday league, for a start, so never liked it to any level I've been involved in. 

Funny you like to criticize the players for being lazy but then want to defend them when someone questions the quality of their play, interesting.

You bought up the management thing and Sunday league i responded.

Personally there is 100miles between lazy pro's and Sunday league. No excuse at any standard for being lazy or not trying.

But I won't respond now I can get in trouble on here without your help.

11 hours ago, sylofox said:

You bought up the management thing and Sunday league i responded.

Personally there is 100miles between lazy pro's and Sunday league. No excuse at any standard for being lazy or not trying.

But I won't respond now I can get in trouble on here without your help.

Why do you get in trouble, it's a forum, isn't the whole point of a forum to debate?

Why do you get in trouble, it's a forum, isn't the whole point of a forum to debate?

lol lol not sure anyone would have called last Sunday morning a debate lol lol even the gutless corbyn would not have stood on that fence. Lol 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Col city fan said:

So this thread.

but a little more accurate than your prediction - even halfway through the season. Bit embarrassing for you, I guess.

Next you'll be bigging up Shaqiri as though he's the next coming of Lee Catermole. Is he in the first division now?

34 minutes ago, FIF said:

but a little more accurate than your prediction - even halfway through the season. Bit embarrassing for you, I guess.

Next you'll be bigging up Shaqiri as though he's the next coming of Lee Catermole. Is he in the first division now?

I thought you were on a posting limit?

It’s a shame the limit isn’t shorter, like one post a season.

Unless it’s to tell us all we’ll finish 8th.

:thumbup:

• Haha 2