Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carolina Fox Fan

First trip to England

34 minutes ago, Carolina Fox Fan said:

South Carolina mom surprising my Foxes-loving 18 year old with surprise Christmas trip to U.K. Dec 25-30. Any ideas how to get two tickets for Watford away on Dec 26?  Dream of a lifetime for my boy.  Thanks

Your best bet would be to look out on here but good luck, Boxing Day is a bank holiday so the vast majority are off work and Watford is a decent one that most will probably want to go to.

2 hours ago, Carolina Fox Fan said:

South Carolina mom surprising my Foxes-loving 18 year old with surprise Christmas trip to U.K. Dec 25-30. Any ideas how to get two tickets for Watford away on Dec 26?  Dream of a lifetime for my boy.  Thanks

How did he get into Leicester?

50 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

doubt you'll get a ticket to a Boxing Day away game, especially one easy to get to like Watford. Might be worth getting a box in the posh Watford bit.

The thought of sitting in the Watford seats with out mouths closed and no Vardy jersey or Leicester scarf is literally hard to fathom. Better than nothin but we'd be in Heaven with the Leicester fans cheering for the boys!

37 minutes ago, Collymore said:

How did he get into Leicester?

We both love them actually.  I got him started during the fight for relegation survival. He got Leicester jersey for Christmas and all the soccer loving kids at school dog him cause he didn't like MU or Chelsea or the likes. Then they became champions and he had his day. Fun year but we are faithful win or lose. Love our foxes.  And me--love the hard work and service of Albrighton. 

23 minutes ago, Carolina Fox Fan said:

The thought of sitting in the Watford seats with out mouths closed and no Vardy jersey or Leicester scarf is literally hard to fathom. Better than nothin but we'd be in Heaven with the Leicester fans cheering for the boys!

I meant shell out for a hospitality box, you won't have to sit down with your mouths shut. Away fans are alright in there if you're not too common and if you've got the money to come over for five days at Christmas then you should be alright for two people.

3 hours ago, Carolina Fox Fan said:

Public transport doesn't run on Christmas day and is limited on boxing day, although its not too bad in London. Just a heads up if you're staying far away from Watford.

35 minutes ago, Carolina Fox Fan said:

Will give it a shot thanks 

46 minutes ago, Webbo said:

You could try contacting the club, see if they can help you.

https://www.lcfc.com/club/contact

Have you got the International Membership?  Better chance of the club helping you if you have...

https://www.lcfc.com/memberships

We'll also be over at Xmas too, Mrs HF is from near Ashville...!  Quite a few connections to the Carolinas and Foxes... @UPinCarolina for one...  

Archived