Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

2 Mins applause please.

agreed and on this occasion I can understand giving applause for someone who dedicated his life for and to the club. 

Surprised the club went against it to be honest. Not that I'll hold it against them but it's something I thought they'd be on board with. 

• Like 1

I don't usually join in these minute applauses but I will do given what he gave for us to enjoy such great books, among other things. 

I cannot believe the club won't mark it..... well, actually I can.

Would love to see a chant break out as well as applause. 'There's only one Paul Taylor' maybe. If every one who brought the book joined in it'd be one of the loudest chants ever. I'll certainly be joining in from over here. Never met the guy but from the comments on the other thread he sounds like a wonderful fellow.

The club needn't worry about 'setting a precedent' either. Apart from his co-author Dave Smith I can't imagine there are many others who've made that level of contribution to the club. 

The club are trying to get a piece in the programme before sat and birch will apparently make mention before ko.

But the official minute has been vetoed I agree that for someone who produced a master piece it's hardly setting a precident.

So hopefully we can make it happen.

And it's considered 18'84 would be the best way.

Please help spread I'm doing my best for a close friend who is really keen for it to happen.

• Like 1