Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

On 1/31/2018 at 18:59, David Hankey said:

I've never said he's always been crap. He wasn't worth £8M and his valuation hasn't increased irrespective as to what he has done.

You may think he is an idol but in reality he's just one of many players who has come and who will go and not lived up to an inflated price tag.

We refused £9m from Sunderland a year a go.

On 31/01/2018 at 19:59, David Hankey said:

I've never said he's always been crap. He wasn't worth £8M and his valuation hasn't increased irrespective as to what he has done.

You may think he is an idol but in reality he's just one of many players who has come and who will go and not lived up to an inflated price tag.

At the time I actually thought we overpaid for him. Since then the market has changed and if we were to buy him today he would cost over £10m. 

He isn't brilliant but he's been good for us. We have definitely outgrown him but he has contributed a lot to this club and is worthy of the praise he's getting on this thread m. We wish him well.

• Like 1