Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

7 hours ago, deep blue said:

Interesting, if true, as it would leave us without a big striker as an alternative to throw on at the end of a game where we're pressing for a goal, or simply to give us  an alternative attacking style against particular opponents.

Throw on Benny. When he scored two against Everton for the U-23s, Dean Hammond who was co-commentating on LCFC TV said "He's obviously been playing in the wrong position his whole  career." lol

Would love to see Ulloa and Knockaert help Brighton stay up!

With Slimani left out of the squad this weekend and Musa's move to CSKA pending, we might be a bit light up front all of a sudden...

Good move for him. I wonder if they have the option to buy? His wages are probably more than they can afford and are unlikely to want to pay them for a 31 year old.

I also wonder if we have a clause that doesn't allow him to play against us for the return fixture later this season?

Definitely have to be a mini-Brighton fan now with Ulloa and Knocky in their team :).

I think we can be pretty sure this is goodbye and am really pleased for him - I'm happy to forget last season's shenanigans and remember his memorable contribution to the title win , the 'earthquake' goal against Norwich and brace against Swansea when Vardy was suspended will live with with me forever .   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Good luck to him - shame its not a permanent move for the player.

Ulloa has decided to join @OfficialBHAFC. A loan with option to buy. He preferred them to Leganes, Aston Villa and Palace. It will be made official soon #TransferWindow

DUskXYyWAAAuIgH.jpg
11 replies85 retweets171 likes

Retweet

I know he didn't act in the most professional manor when he wanted out last season but I really like Leo and while it is obviously his time to move on it is still a sad day.

His massive contribution to keeping us up and then the Norwich and West Ham goals were absolutely pivotal to us winning the league. All the best Leo!