Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He should've left in last January's transfer window, when he threw his toys out of the pram against the club and demanded a move tbh.

Sunderland were the only team in for him and we couldn't strengthen a rival.

(Sunderland a rival...lol...:huh:...:blink:...!!)

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I think with Slimani very likely to go we'll keep Ulloa as a sub for when we need to change the game.

I'd be happy with that and I know I'd be in the minority. I think the reason we gave Ulloa a new contract was insurance so we had a big striker still if Slimani left last summer, also we'll still command a reasonable fee for Ulloa if we sell in either of the next two windows.

Personally I'd sell both Slimani and Ulloa if we get a £20m+ offer for Slimani and around £5m for Ulloa.

• Like 2

Would be happy for him

to leave. As I would all of our strikers apart from vardy tbh.

slim hasn’t got a future here. And iheanacho has a clause that anytime after July 2018 Man City can buy him back for 9m; so I would be looking to offload them as soon as possible.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Would be happy for him

slim hasn’t got a future here. And iheanacho has a clause that anytime after July 2018 Man City can buy him back for 9m; so I would be looking to offload them as soon as possible.

This really is pushing the Rudkin is thick theory to the limit lollollollol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dooflip said:

And iheanacho has a clause that anytime after July 2018 Man City can buy him back for 9m; so I would be looking to offload them as soon as possible.

lollollol

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard on here

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Would be happy for him

No chance that's true.

18 minutes ago, sylofox said:

This really is pushing the Rudkin is thick theory to the limit lollollollol

I'm usually one to defend Rudkin as he's the whipping boy on here. Anything good that happens is because of the Macia, Puel, etc but anything bad that happens is always Rudkin's fault. Even I wouldn't defend him if this was true. lol

• Haha 1

I was glad we kept him on, and he didnt throw his toys out of the pram, he was promised something and it wasnt honoured, nor reasonably discussed to his satisfaction. Like anyone would, he shown contempt for the way he was treated, why do fans expect players, to sit

back and always play the must accept all uncle. It was a bad situation, but he put it behind him

and did well by the club.

This would be a good move for him, it will rekindle his actual "playing"  career

He played a legendary part in helping us win our 1st ever PL title, nobody but nobody

can take that from him.I for one will wish him all the best for his latter years in his career.

A good promotion medal, for leonardo  would be a fitting addition.

There should be no ill feelings or spitefull utterings towards Ulloa.He was/is a good servant to the club.

• Like 2

Guest seanfox778

Remember when he cut in on his right foot against Arsenal in 14/15? I thought that was a sure fire goal! Whatever happens we will have some fond memories of Ulloa. No one can deny that. 

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sell em both.

Get forwards in that can play in a front three like Sturbridge Zaha Ben Arfa.

You need one different striker in case we need plan b. Ulloa seems happy on the bench.