Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

19 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I don’t think so, it makes sense for them to take him on loan, former player, crowd favourite, if he scores goals they’ll stay up and probably sign him permanently.

But they've got Glenn Murray and the new fella from PSV. Leo is basically Glenn Murray. Unless Murray is injured or on his way out it seems like he's going to be trading a place in our ressies for theirs. Least it's a nicer place to live though.

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

But they've got Glenn Murray and the new fella from PSV. Leo is basically Glenn Murray. Unless Murray is injured or on his way out it seems like he's going to be trading a place in our ressies for theirs. Least it's a nicer place to live though.

glen murray’s goin jail fella 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

The word "legend" is overused in modern football. I'm very grateful to Ulloa for 2014/15 and his contributions in the title win, but a legend he is not.

This will be a good move for him and I hope he helps Brighton stay up.

I do understand why people would take this view, but to me anyone who contributed key moments to our title win has to be thought of as a club legend. I thought he also played really against Atlético Madrid when he came on. He can be very useful on his day.

He'll also be thought of even more highly at Brighton for turning down a move to Palace too!

Thanks for the memories Leo!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shen said:

Would love to see Ulloa and Knockaert help Brighton stay up!

With Slimani left out of the squad this weekend and Musa's move to CSKA pending, we might be a bit light up front all of a sudden... 

Think we’re fine if those 3 go. 

We’ve still got Vardy, Iheanacho, Okazaki, Mahrez, Diabate, Albrighton & Gray for four attacking positions.

Plus Chilwell who can fill in at LW and Barnes to play cup games.

36 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I lost my love for the guy when he threatened to go on strike and never play for us again!... 

Glad he's gone! 

He was right though.

We could have got £9m from Sunderland a year a go but we kept him here against everyone's best interests and he's hardly played since. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Obviously the Norwich and West Ham goals will be most remembered but his performance against Swansea in the title run-in when Vardy was suspended was immense.

Agree. My favourite goal was the header from Vardy's cross agains Man utd in the 5-3 win.