Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

His goals for us, generally, have been vital. The season we stayed up including scoring in the FA Cup at Tottenham and the season before last goals against the likes of Norwich and West Ham.

Very best of luck to him. And I hope Brighton stay up anyway.

• Like 2

I wish him all the best down there and really hope he contributes to keeping them up.

He may have had a mini hissy fit last year but that is far outweighed by the vital goals he scored for us.

That injury time winner against Norwich, The penalty against West Ham and the goals against Swansea when they all thought we were a one man team. When it came to the crunch he never let us down.

Going to miss his song though!

• Like 1

Good luck. Always welcome back at the KP.

Scored some of the most.important goals in the club's history.

His braces in the 5-3 vs Man Utd and 4-0 vs Swansea and his late winner/equaliser vs Norwich and West Ham will live with me til the day I die.

• Like 4

He'd fallen way down the pecking order since the start of last season sadly.

He did give us some great memories in the first 2 seasons though.man utd in 2014 and acquired himself well in the great escape.with vardy missing against west ham and Swansea he stepped up and then some.

Could have done without the fallout with Ranieri this time last year but for just under 10 million we got our money's worth.

Best of luck go him (go easy on us at the away fixture!)

Edited by Blue ROI

So who is now going to integrate our spanish speaking new players and score an earthquake goal now and again then...?

All the best to Ulloa. He will always be part of some of the greatest memories around here, well apart from the bizarre show he put on last January. 

Could mean that Slimani is staying?

This had been long overdue, by a year even - after the embarrassing tweets me about about initially wishing to leave..

However, he never really disappointed on the pitch and perhaps had been under-rated in general.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

What a weird signing for them. 

how come? think it makes pretty sound sense, me. 

they really need a striker. he is a striker. their fans need a boost cos let’s face it they’re boring and shit. they love him. he apparently loves them. he’s survived a relegation dog scrap and seems completely immune to any pressure, ever. he’ll score a couple of big goals and there’s a pretty big chance that there’s going to be one big goal for a brighton, newcastle or bournemouth etc between finishing 19th and finishing about 12th. 

if hes rubbish he wont play, they won’t pay him any of his wages and he’ll come back in 3 and a bit months. 

no way they can lose, really.