Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jazzy_Jeff

London Marathon 2018

Good afternoon fellow foxes,

I am running this years London Marathon to raise money for the meningitis research foundation in memory of my nephew who passed away in October 2016 at just 24 days old. 

If anyone has any advice that will help me or is able to donate I will be very grateful.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jack-jeffrey  

• Like 1

Enjoy it, it's brilliant. And if you usually listen to music when you run, leave the headphones at home as the atmosphere is amazing. Print your name on your shirt, and take a dump before you leave, I had to dive down a side street on 8 miles one year, lol 

Edited by Vlad the Fox

3 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Enjoy it, it's brilliant. And if you usually listen to music when you run, leave the headphones at home as the atmosphere is amazing. Print your name on your shirt, and take a dump before you leave, I had to dive down a side street on 8 miles one year, lol 

Amateur, just go full Radcliffe and curl one  out on the main route.

7 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

It’s amazing isn’t it, you put all that training and planning in and a normal bodily function lets you down. I was on 21 miles when I went and my legs were barely strong enough to hold me up, I must have been a right picture. Shaking, shitting and crying lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

It’s amazing isn’t it, you put all that training and planning in and a normal bodily function lets you down. I was on 21 miles when I went and my legs were barely strong enough to hold me up, I must have been a right picture. Shaking, shitting and crying lol

Its was soul destroying squatting behind an abandoned floral sofa.

• Haha 2

I was convinced I was gonna shit myself on mile 11 of the Great North Run but somehow it went away long enough for me to finish.

Why does no-one ever tell you when you start running that it makes you wanna shit ya pants?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...