Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lestagirl

Driving down for Spurs ..parking suggestions please.

Planning to drive down from Leicester for the Spurs match, don't want to park too close to ground etc.. would rather be just North somewhere..anyone have any suggestions please of where to park, and maybe get tube in or something.

Thank you!

Agree with the Stanmore suggestion, the car park can get quite busy, you could try just park where people let you park on there drive. There were plenty around Stanmore last time I went to Wembley.

When I went to Wembley for the Charity shield I parked on someone's drive, through the Just Park app. It was about a fiver, and no more than 10 minutes stroll to Wembley. I would definitely do the same again. 

• Like 1

On 09/05/2018 at 11:35, Kegworthfox said:

Best one is Cannons park next station down,  next to a pub and easy to get out off. wont be as busy as Stanmore  directions, go past Stanmore to lights  left, 3/4 mile lights at crossroads left 300 yds is ststion.

Oh thanks for that Kegworth! 

On 05/05/2018 at 11:19, FoxesDeb said:

When I went to Wembley for the Charity shield I parked on someone's drive, through the Just Park app. It was about a fiver, and no more than 10 minutes stroll to Wembley. I would definitely do the same again. 

Thanks Deb, just looked at that site, looks great, never heard of it before.. cheers.

Cardiff thanks for suggestion too.

10 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

The Justpark thing was perfect, worked a treat... Kegowrth we went into Oxford circus to meet a load of Bentleys Roofers... great day out!

I'm glad it worked out well for you, I use it quite a lot ?