Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

ProEvo 5 or FIFA 2006?

Pro Evo 5 or FIFA 2006?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Now this is your choice:

• Pro Evolution Soccer 5
    • FIFA 2006
    • Other (please specify)
    • None of the above

I had this on the SNES and the GAMEBOY, its a quality game!

was yours basic game play, no transfers n shit, just pick a formation, wind conditions and out of 4 strength system. i remember beating me bro he had best strength, i had worst, and i had wind against me, what a moment when i scored the winner. think i played a 5-3-2 system

The single player on Pro Evo is shit only if you really want to play a proper official English League season.

I've had hours of fun on the Master League, earthing up little gems like Rachmanbarry to help get my Leicester team promoted and into the WEFA Champions Cup and the like.

And you can still play a League match in the top Leagues of England, France, Germany, Spain, Holland and Italy.

FIFA may have the edge on 1 player, but Pro Evo is by no means shit.

Any anyway, nowadays I tend to just play a vs match against the computer, which is better than on FIFA :)

My mate has an advanced copy of pro evo 5, the pace of the game is a lot different, 4 wasn't arcadey but 5 has brought the speed down a lot to make it more realistic. You can't go by players as easily now as the tackling has vastly improved. You can actually pull of some good slide tackles.

Also I noticed a large improvement in the advantage system, if a tackle is bad enough the referee will give a yellow card when the ball is out of play...There are also drop balls which are a bit stupid but just adds to the realism.

I like it a lot more than 4, but I don't kniow whether everyone will...

My mate has an advanced copy of pro evo 5, the pace of the game is a lot different, 4 wasn't arcadey but 5 has brought the speed down a lot to make it more realistic. You can't go by players as easily now as the tackling has vastly improved. You can actually pull of some good slide tackles.

Also I noticed a large improvement in the advantage system, if a tackle is bad enough the referee will give a yellow card when the ball is out of play...There are also drop balls which are a bit stupid but just adds to the realism.

I like it a lot more than 4, but I don't kniow whether everyone will...

Any backpasses at all?

And what are the free kicks like?

I hope they're not changed to much, I managed to get the knack of blasting it into the top corner of the side the goaly's on, especially with Lampard and Rosicky.

' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:30 AM' post='197470']

The single player on Pro Evo is shit only if you really want to play a proper official English League season.

I've had hours of fun on the Master League, earthing up little gems like Rachmanbarry to help get my Leicester team promoted and into the WEFA Champions Cup and the like.

And you can still play a League match in the top Leagues of England, France, Germany, Spain, Holland and Italy.

FIFA may have the edge on 1 player, but Pro Evo is by no means shit.

Any anyway, nowadays I tend to just play a vs match against the computer, which is better than on FIFA :)

I didn't know Leicester were in Pro Evo. Are all the players there? What league does it go down to?

I didn't know Leicester were in Pro Evo. Are all the players there? What league does it go down to?

They're not on there, but I created them with the proper badge and all.

Actually, I created the kit, named the players, but never got round to doing all the stats.

In Master League you can choose to start with the Master League Default Players like in Pro Evo 3 which is what I did, so basically it was that team in my Leicester kit.

Pro Evo 100%

If you moan about licenses and wrong names.

BUY THE LITTLE TOOL CALLED MAX DRIVE

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=stts9&p...S2&title=167036

it is a usb stick. You download an option file off the internet (from pesfan.com) this will have all the correct names, transfers and kits. You transfer the file onto the stick, go onto your ps2, insert the max drive cd, plug in the usb stick and then copy from stick to mem card. AND BOOM CORRECT NAMES ETC. 'As licensed'

Recently bought myself a copy and the chelsea kit is brilliant, the people who have made the badges and sponsers on the editer must have too much time on their hands!

BUY ONE!

I love that site, ive been using it for a year now, and the kits look great, and all the players are up to date :D

well worth the money

Help me : I was watching football yesterday at the pub and saw an advert from Play.com about Pro Evo and FM and some offer they had. I cant find it on the site at all and it was somehting like buy Pro Evo and get some money off FM2006!!! Anyone see it??

' date='Oct 19 2005, 11:38 AM' post='198366']

No, it's this Friday.

My copy was dispatched last night, god bless Gameplay :)

You have to love getting games early with Gameplay.

I'll have to get mine from HMV in Lincoln on Friday to make use of my £20 gift card :(

Help me : I was watching football yesterday at the pub and saw an advert from Play.com about Pro Evo and FM and some offer they had. I cant find it on the site at all and it was somehting like buy Pro Evo and get some money off FM2006!!! Anyone see it??

i was looking for same thing mate, cant find it anywhere

Archived