Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

ProEvo 5 or FIFA 2006?

Pro Evo 5 or FIFA 2006?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Now this is your choice:

• Pro Evolution Soccer 5
    • FIFA 2006
    • Other (please specify)
    • None of the above

Like any other year, it's time for the big comparison. I haven't made my mind up yet which game to buy. So I wonder, what's your call? Which game would you recommend and for what reason?

I was never a big fan of the FIFA series since EA screwed up the controls, the gameplay and the animations. But then they have the official license and a manager mode now.

Pro Evo is a gift from heaven when it comes to gameplay. But where's the license? And updating the rosters takes so much time...

Pro Evo 100%

If you moan about licenses and wrong names.

BUY THE LITTLE TOOL CALLED MAX DRIVE

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=stts9&p...S2&title=167036

it is a usb stick. You download an option file off the internet (from pesfan.com) this will have all the correct names, transfers and kits. You transfer the file onto the stick, go onto your ps2, insert the max drive cd, plug in the usb stick and then copy from stick to mem card. AND BOOM CORRECT NAMES ETC. 'As licensed'

Recently bought myself a copy and the chelsea kit is brilliant, the people who have made the badges and sponsers on the editer must have too much time on their hands!

BUY ONE!

Pro Evo 5 is much better than Fifa 06!

I dont get all this shizzle about one player on fifa is better.

Pro 5 is brilliant in master league mode and in cup and normal league mode.

Ive got Fifa 06 and Pro 5 and I have forgot all about Fifa in these last couple of days. Pro is lots better but Fifa is a good game!

Archived