Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Malware

What browser are you using? I've seen something before in chrome where an extension has 'silently' installed itself that forces you to redirect to a page which says you have a virus.

If you do have chrome, check your extensions by typing in chrome://extensions and seeing if there's anything untoward.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

13 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

What browser are you using? I've seen something before in chrome where an extension has 'silently' installed itself that forces you to redirect to a page which says you have a virus.

If you do have chrome, check your extensions by typing in chrome://extensions and seeing if there's anything untoward.

Is this on a mobile because i've been getting adverts pop up on my phone/

14 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

How do you check this on a mobile?

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

when on foxestalk my browser seems to re-direct to a malware ad away from foxestalk in the same tab... don't know if this is a problem with your site or my computer but it doesn't happen on any other sites I have open.

Dear MR WHOAREYOU-AA if worry about loosing money scam please give all TO me and will I keep safe four you ..  :)

C/O my safe account in Nigeria ...    Awofunsio Nwawawa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

How do you check this on a mobile?

Only on desktop for that.

I have also in the past been redirected to different 'ad' sites when visiting foxestalk on my mobile (haven't for a while now) but I think that was something to do with the google adsense on the site?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Dear MR WHOAREYOU-AA if worry about loosing money scam please give all TO me and will I keep safe four you ..  :)

C/O my safe account in Nigeria ...    Awofunsio Nwawawa

PM me your bank details

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Beechey said:

That's interesting, on what page, what were you clicking? Can't say I've experienced that myself. Does it happen with other browsers?

No particular page, using Edge not checked other browsers doesn't happen a lot but it has happened on more than a few occasions now