Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Namplys Mendy

35 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Had a great game and fitted in nicely...  slightly defensive midfield when playing alongside Wilf but would be perfect if we switch to 3 at the back.

The real sticking point for me is that he is injury prone and will never get a good run in the team ...     hope I’m wrong.

How do you figure that he is injury prone ?

He was injured playing for us in his first season but prior to that he had been relatively healthy.

17 hours ago, gurru991 said:

He was injured playing for us in his first season but prior to that he had been relatively healthy.

Is he 'relatively' because of the secret stash of Monster Much he sneaks into his diet.

23 hours ago, gurru991 said:

5 hours ago, Simoken said:

Is he 'relatively' because of the secret stash of Monster Much he sneaks into his diet.

Congratulations !!

You win the prize for the strangest response I have ever received on FT.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2018 at 21:03, gurru991 said:

Think its summed up nicely in todays Mercury ...   "Since joining his career stalled because of injury and whilst on loan at Nice he tried to regain fitness and form after his ankle problems ...  Puel said Mendy needed time to get back to his best ...   Last season it was not the Papy I knew said Puel, he was injured ... "

Ankle injuries are niggly things and not only stop you playing but then it can take a while to regain fitness, confidence and then match fitness ...