Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Williams to Man City?

you should make it a priority, if it doesn't work i have a friend who looks exactly like williams, he'll do it for you :P

Cool... but can he sign like Williams too!?!?!?

I already have the photo but not his autograph...

PS: Are you sure that it is not your friend that is currently playing for Leic City while Williams is on holiday? :P

I hope we keep him , i still don't think we've seen the best of him yet . Give the lad time, remember he has only been here for one season & we haven't exactly been the best football team in the world for him to come and join. I think he will improve when the whole team improves!

I hope we keep him , i still don't think we've seen the best of him yet . Give the lad time, remember he has only been here for one season & we haven't exactly been the best football team in the world for him to come and join. I think he will improve when the whole team improves!

but how will that happen and when will it happen? At the moment we are very inconsistent!!

I like Williams and think that should we hold onto him he could become an influential player and maybe even captain next season. To sell him wouldn't be a great idea because we haven't got any midfielders in his position better than him apart from Hughes. Let him have another month or so and I'm convinced he'll start to show his quality, I'll be gutted if we sell him.

Your not dreaming? Have you seen how he plays of late, and his total disinterest in the game and his team. A total lack of commitment and deservedly dropped from the squad.Well done by CL,there is better in our club than that overhyped pile of whatever.Get rid of asap. Make him someone elses problem.

Your not dreaming? Have you seen how he plays of late, and his total disinterest in the game and his team. A total lack of commitment and deservedly dropped from the squad.Well done by CL,there is better in our club than that overhyped pile of whatever.Get rid of asap. Make him someone elses problem.

He's better than Gudjonnsen, Tiatto, Wilcox, Kisnorbo, Sylla, Wesolowski, Hamill and anyone else who can play in midfield apart from hughes as I said. We shoukld hold onto him.

Now Im certain your dreaming.Williams hides his ability so well he may as well not have any.His efforts in games this season for our club is ABYSMAL.

Exactly.

Williams might be technically very good, but his effort and workrate is pathetic. He's proven himself to be a lazy bas*ard and that's just how he is. Should never be guaranteed a starting place and I was glad he had been dropped completely. He should pull his socks up or **** off.

Archived