Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeH28

Liverpool tickets required

6 hours ago, MikeH28 said:

Looking for two tickets for the Liverpool game for birthday surprise for my girlfriend, hopefully someone can help out and put a smile on her face and then a bigger one when Leicester Win !!!

New member signs up on Monday with profile picture in a Norwich kit. Two posts asking for tickets for the Liverpool match. A fully deserving case if ever there's been one! lol

At least it's on TV if no-one can help or you could buy tickets for the Fleetwood game instead. lol

Edited by Blue Fox 72

So because I support Norwich, I shouldn’t try and get tickets for my girlfriend who is a Leicester fan ? 

She works weekends/ nights all the time so is unable to attend matches but has the day off for her birthday. So is that not a deserving case to get tickets then?

Will watch on tv if can’t get tickets but trying to surprise her with tickets to the match.

On 22/08/2018 at 12:35, MikeH28 said:

So because I support Norwich, I shouldn’t try and get tickets for my girlfriend who is a Leicester fan ? 

She works weekends/ nights all the time so is unable to attend matches but has the day off for her birthday. So is that not a deserving case to get tickets then?

Will watch on tv if can’t get tickets but trying to surprise her with tickets to the match.

She's really punching well below her weight dating a Norwich fan isn't she? What's wrong with her? :D

• Haha 1

On 28/08/2018 at 10:42, grobyfox1990 said:

Lol what a defensive and aggressive way of asking for Leicester tickets, upon discovery that you are not infact a Leicester fan. Did you think the fact you're a Norwich fan would be gleefully and blissfully overlooked on on a Leicester forum, asking for tickets to a Leicester game??

Managed to get two tickets so people obviously didn’t see it as aggressive, I was just explaining myself ☺️ Missus will be happy on Saturday ?

• Like 2