Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

The End of Telltale Games

Pretty brutal. By all accounts, none of their employees had any inkling - they called a company-wide meeting and the head of HR told them all they had 30 minutes to leave the building. They were only allowed in to collect their personal effects. 

Sad to see some dickless neckbeards using it as an opportunity to air their bigoted views. 

Ubisoft get a bad rap, but this was a decent move from their San Fran studio:

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Pretty brutal. By all accounts, none of their employees had any inkling - they called a company-wide meeting and the head of HR told them all they had 30 minutes to leave the building. They were only allowed in to collect their personal effects. 

Sad to see some dickless neckbeards using it as an opportunity to air their bigoted views. 

Ubisoft get a bad rap, but this was a decent move from their San Fran studio:

Probably getting a bit more credit than they deserve along with the other companies offering the developers at telltale jobs. They are have vacancies and want talent to fill them, it's far from a selfless act.  Still it is nice to see and you'd hope most of those out of work will get jobs elsewhere in the industry.

Heard they were overstaffed, paying ridiculous amounts on their office and, apparently, the only game they made that made a decent wedge was the Walking Dead Season 1 with everything else falling well short of what they expected. Not sure if I believe that but recently certainly the quality has start to go and I can believe Batman 2nd series (although I hear it's good) and Guardians of the Galaxy both bombed, I didn't even bother with the final season of TWD straight away and rather glad I didn't as as it stands they aren't even going to finish it.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

The first season of the walking dead is some of the best story telling I’ve ever come across, not just in video games but everything. Such a pity it’s gone so horribly wrong particularly as I was looking foward to buying the final season of TWD as well as Fables 2. 

18 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

The first season of the walking dead is some of the best story telling I’ve ever come across, not just in video games but everything. Such a pity it’s gone so horribly wrong particularly as I was looking foward to buying the final season of TWD as well as Fables 2. 

They may still get to finish TWD apparently. Although I doubt it.

Wolf Among us is totally cancelled though.