Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Visiting cities from our European tour

This week I came back to Copenhagen, last visited 2 years ago during our Champions League campaign. It really is a lovely place and the people are among the friendliest I have ever met. Just wondered if others had had similar experiences when they have gone back to Brugge, Stockholm,Madrid,Seville,Los Angeles or even Glasgow.

Visited Copenhagen and Stockholm on a cruise in the summer, happily reminisced about our wonderful European adventure. Reflected sadly we'll probably never do it again. 

Great memories but at £8 to £10 a pint, delighted when we sailed away :cheers:

Edited by FoyleFox

It's my belief,you can revisit any city...time and time again.

Even if you have lived in a few..

Each town of city have varying facades,and inner souls.

The first time,one sees them has a tourist,then if one stays longer or returns one likes to mix more with the locals,get to know the real "town"  and haunts

So Even when one returns,there is still enough touristy and new from the old haunts...!

That's why I will go back to a many a place...Rarely to the same Flat/hotel,or area. Love to try fresh nights with new experiences!!!

I don't have a favourite ,also the same with countryside,gentle and melancholic,or wild and adventurous...

56 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Visited Copenhagen and Stockholm on a cruise in the summer, happily reminisced about our wonderful European adventure. Reflected sadly we'll probably never do it again. 

Great memories but at £8 to £10 a pint, delighted when we sailed away :cheers:

Either you missed out on all the bars, pubs and restaurants that charge less than that or you've never been to a Danish supermarket or Swedish Systembolaget.

But I suppose you were short on time on your cruise.