Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Quality Streets or Roses?

Quality Streets or Roses?   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Quality Streets or Roses?

• Quality Streets, my teeth still work
    • Roses, they don't get stuck in my dentures

2 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Bloody hell. There's a lot of history on this site I know nothing about lol 

Sending you pictures of people at weddings ffs, that's grim. How was Finnegan's dress in the picture btw? (Sorry Finners, couldn't resist :P)

Moosebreath was Gaelic wasn't he? He was on here a little while when I first joined but he disappeared, I'm beginning to understand why now.

I just fling mud in every direction without any thought me, I can see I'm going to have to be more careful before pictures of me start getting sent to people on here.

Lifted seems a decent fella, I'm sure that'll be fun, just make sure to take a pack of rizla, I've heard he can be menstrual if he runs out :D

It's mental tbh how a few people take it, really weird - each to their own though I suppose. 

Finners looked lovely, a nice blue waistcoat if I remember correctly and I still don't understand how the picture was supposed to be used in revenge - he looked like the sort of chap you would want to come home with your daughter.

I hate lifted on here but I know I'll love in real life and I'll steal a drag of his zoot.

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Hey you got me a drink too once don’t forget! 

Sorry bud lol

My Mrs still hasn't forgot that night - Jaeger never ends well. I'm just glad we won the league the year after so she realised me turning up on Saturday night like that was normal.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

Finners looked lovely, a nice blue waistcoat if I remember correctly and I still don't understand how the picture was supposed to be used in revenge - he looked like the sort of chap you would want to come home with your daughter.

I hate lifted on here but I know I'll love in real life and I'll steal a drag of his zoot.

Sorry bud lol

My Mrs still hasn't forgot that night - Jaeger never ends well. I'm just glad we won the league the year after so she realised me turning up on Saturday night like that was normal.

Not sure I can think of a bigger insult tbh lol Are a girls parents supposed to like you?

It is a strange thing to send to you, bloke sounds a little deranged.

What's wrong with Lifted on here? Politics by any chance? Or the Puel gif?

Edited by Max Wall

8 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's mental tbh how a few people take it, really weird - each to their own though I suppose. 

Sorry bud lol

You obviously don't have a daughter.

If you did you'd know no one is ever gonna be good enough.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MattP said:

Sorry bud lol

Haha I can’t really remember it tbf just copious amounts of jaeger