Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 Bournemouth - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-0 Bournemouth

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.5

Total Average Rating

109 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wilfred Ndidi 8.7
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Demarai Gray 6.7
  4. Manager Confidence 98% +2%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 30/03/19
Voting Ends: 04/04/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Youri Tielemans
  8. Demarai Gray
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Nampalys Mendy (sub)
  13. Rachid Ghezzal (sub)
  14. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)

N'didi my motm just ahead of Madders and Tielemans. Kasper's best game for some time, defence not really tested. Gray probably only player not to get a 7 or higher.

45 minutes ago, otistoasty said:

6 for maddison? I must have been watching a different game. No one deserves less than 7!  I thought he was superb, as most of the team. 

Got in great positions but yet again his end product was woeful, didn't keep the ball well enough at times and his shooting yet again was more like a Rugby Fly-Half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8s for Chilwell, Barnes & Gray.

9s for Kasper, Evans, Pereira, Morgan, Maddison & Vardy

10s for Tielemans & Ndidi (MOTM)

Outstanding from City, if we can just put the chances away we will batter a team one of these weeks, goal difference could be a factor at the end of the season... :appl:

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

9 - Ndidi

8 - Ricardo, Morgan, Tielemans 

7 - Evans, Gray, Barnes, Vardy

6 - Schmeichel, Chilwell, Maddison

I agree with a lot of that…. Ndidi was MOTM for me too

The save from Kasper was one of the best I’ve ever seen…. Deserves a minimum of an 8 in my opinion 

6 hours ago, kingfox said:

Got in great positions but yet again his end product was woeful, didn't keep the ball well enough at times and his shooting yet again was more like a Rugby Fly-Half.

Bonkers. The amount of times he looks forward and gets us up the pitch, wins us free kicks to take the pressure off, his turns are sublime, I agree is set plays were a bit off today. For me he will end up one of the best in the prem. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, otistoasty said:

Anyone who rates any of the team 6 or lower must be working for the sun on Sunday, as they usually watch the biased MOTD highlights as they can't be arsed.

5 - kasper as I forgot his world class save and great distribution.

5 - maddison as his skill vision and deft touch annoyed me today.

4- ndidi the amount of times he recovered the ball got boring.

4- Morgan because I blame him for everything including his deft back heel goal.

4 - Chilwell because he was at fault for not letting any goals in.

9 - Ndidi and Tielemans. They both bossed the midfield, Ndidi defensively and Tielemans offensively.

8 - Kasper, best distribution this season and a fantastic save. Evans, won every header and physical battle. Morgan, solid in defence and scored. Maddison, great defensive performance, he's got a better engine than I thought. 

7 - Vardy, probably a bit harsh but I feel he should have taken his first chance. Gray, provides a lot of width but needs to get on the end of crosses. Barnes, not as effective as usual, still good though and I couldn't believe how fast he was running at one point. Ricardo, strong going forward but poor defensive positioning today. Chilwell, he's seriously good in the air for a fullback, assist for Morgan's goal. Mendy, did well when he came on, how lucky are we to have a defensive mid of his quality that we can bring on to see out a game? 

Nathan Ake Bournemouth's best player today by far.

Edited by Cheesemaker22
  • Like 2

Schmeichel 6 - unpopular opinion but the save you’re all jizzing over was straight at him and quite tame. 

Pereira 6 - pushed off the ball easy at times but impressed going forward.

Morgan 7 - solid performance.

Evans 7 - ditto to Morgan, a rock.

Chilwell 5 - Exposed a few times. Fortunate we were playing Bournemouth.

Ndidi 10 - A collosus. 

Tielemans 7 - Gave ball away a lot in first half but improved and beautiful ball for goal.

Barnes 7 - Never stops running. Just needs a goal and I reckon he’ll free up no end. Like the cut of his jib.

Gray 6 - Typical in and out Gray performance

Maddison 6 - Not a bad performance by any stretch but others fared better.

Vardy 7 - tireless display typical of him. Missed a sitter but did very well for the goal.

Brendan huge thumbs up that was an excellent performance. With a more clinical effort in final third it could have been wide. 

The only Bournemouth player who had a decent game was Ake, didn't realise he was a ex Chelsea player. Chelsea had previously a habit of not giving their younger new signing not enough time to develop. 

Ake work rate was really solid and Leicester may have more goals if it wasn't for him. His face looks like a younger version of Ruud Gullit and both are Dutch. Seems like a bargain at 20m and Chelsea I think have a by back clause. 

• Like 1