Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fazzyfox

On Loan XI

Hopefully come the first day of next season Tielemans is no longer part of this discussion! 

Most disappointing loanee for me is probably Nick Powell. Hoped he'd be a special talent and widely dubbed as such but he offered next to nothing in a spattering of appearances before being sent back to United early. 

• Like 1

I remember a guy called bell (I think) who I think we had on loan in the relegation to league one season. Seemed a bit of a bright spark but went on to sign for cov If I remember correctly. 

Wouldn't get in the team mind. Just a hazy memory from the dark days

13 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I remember a guy called bell (I think) who I think we had on loan in the relegation to league one season. Seemed a bit of a bright spark but went on to sign for cov If I remember correctly. 

Wouldn't get in the team mind. Just a hazy memory from the dark days

Right winger, I thought he looked decent when I saw him but another that didn't go on to do so well as hoped

When Pleat first arrived at Christmas he was actually very good. We ended the season going like a train with marvellous away wins at promotion chasing Blackburn and the evntually promoted Middlesbrough on their last day  party (causing all sorts of trouble for the poor 200 city fans there)

Anyways, pleat made three very shrewd loan signings of striker Nicky Cross from West brom.ressies, The elegant winger Peter Weir from Aberdeen and, I think, out of favour Lincoln captain Phil Turner. 

• 3 years later...