Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Jarrod Bowen

10 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I have a friend who is a hull city fan, he reckons they want £12m upfront with £3m in potential add ons & 10% on any future sale. I would be all over this personally. He said that the lad is still raw & arguably should of got 30 goals this season but said he’s a serious talent. He said don’t worry about the lack of pace his movement off the ball makes up for it. also said that he is massively underrated with regards to creativity, he has the eye for killer passes supposedly.

Interesting. Pace is so important in the Premier league nowadays though 

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

It would be £15m lol 

Hense why I would pay 17m upfront without a sell on clause see what im saying ? Yes we know its 15m in total with add ons but they want to activate a sell on clause take that away offer 2m extra better for us long term better for hull short term

Guest SO1
4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Interesting. Pace is so important in the Premier league nowadays though 

I watch him on YT and he's not exactly slow is he? Runs with his head up. Knows how to find space in the box. Aggressive on the ball. Knows how to finish.

Willing to run at defenders 1v1. Mentality to get stuck in. Seems like he can be an absolute bastard. Sounds like one of my favorites Luis Suarez.  :)