Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Jarrod Bowen

Take the money we were going to spend on Forrest/Engs etc. whatever and spend it on this guy.

He looks like one feisty F@@@@R. Love to hear from someone who watched this guy live what they think.

18 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Take the money we were going to spend on Forrest/Engs etc. whatever and spend it on this guy.

He looks like one feisty F@@@@R. Love to hear from someone who watched this guy live what they think.

Hull lad I work with thinks he's the business. I was of the assumption the one thing he lacked was pace but he is insistent that he is quick as well. Ticks all the boxes.

His speed was my only concern from looking at You Tube clips. You only get an idea of that from seeing them cover ground on the field.

Reminds me of Ings who Rodgers loved but didn't get the chance to work with because of injury and losing his job.

Bowen's one hungry player.

7 minutes ago, blaaklint said:

Very nice highlight reel, but he does seem very one-footed.

True but he still can play on both sides of the field(clip). Hell Rodgers dosen't care. If he scores goals he play striker. Competition for the attacking unit

4 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

Maybe it’s the utterly insipid music but that highlight reel didn’t excite me one bit after reading all the hype on here about him ?

Some good tackling and standing around looking bewildered whilst gobbing all over the place were his strongest moments. Based on what I have seen James looks a far better attacking and pacey winger the likes of whom we would need more.

• Like 1

36 goals from midfield in 2 seasons in a team fairly shit is impressive. Only 4 penalties as well. Could do with providing more assists as well but can't fault the goals. Can't be many wingers at that level with a better return in the last few years.

10 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Did not Demarai’s highlights reel look a bit like that when we were about to sign him?

In a sense yes, however this guy has the stats to back it up. 

Grays problem is end product (decision making), this lad clearly has it at championship level.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Did not Demarai’s highlights reel look a bit like that when we were about to sign him?

The lad has over 40 goals and assists in 2 seasons and hardly any of them penalties or free kicks. Gray came here having scored about 7 goals and only 1 in the season we got him. The highlights reel would have had to have been a trick.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

He has better stats than Harvey Barnes. £15m is a bargain for Bowen. He could go for over triple that within 2 seasons of being here.

Who's to say hes going for 15m?

I can bet if a bid does go in hull will just reject and say 25m+ add ons etc

On 18/04/2019 at 09:20, NewquayFox said:

Surely this would be the long awaited replacement for the massively under performing Demari Gray at last... :thumbup:

To be fair, Bowen plays on the right most of the time, whereas that's more of an emergency position for Gray. I can't see it being competition for Gray, more for Ghezzal and/or Diabaté, depending on the latter returning to LCFC.

• Thanks 1