Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Performances V Coventry

That was by far de lumps best game for city, but not mom. I would say Macarthy and Johanson. I thought they were solid throughout. Especially Johanson considering he wasnt in his best position.

I thought Hume was a class above what have recently become. Confidence is low, and Humey got the crowd going, which is exactly what a football phsycologist would advise ;)

Douglas -7- controlled and when pressured, produced enough.

Stearman -7.- proved my point that attacking is well within his game, and although had a 1st half stinker (by his standards) he provided proof that maybury wont play soon.

Macarthy -7.5 Solid, like a leader, particuly 2nd half.

Dublin -6.5- first half to forget, but improved alot 2nd.

Johanson -7.5- a solid performance whilst out of position.

Sylla -7- bets game in a city shirt.

Gudjohnson -6.5- as dubs.

Kisnorbo -6.5- as dubs

Hamill -7- must/will start next game, didnt do a thing wrong and attacker at all possible times with his tricky runs.

MDV -7- although he scored 2, he is still a technically a lump. When i see this guy gain some balance skill and speed, will be the day i stope moaning about him.

Hume -7.4- had he finished the game, he`d have no doubt been MOM. His inteligence going forwad is what successfull teams are made of.

Subs:

Tiatto 5

Hammond 4

Its imperative that we apply an attacking policy V preston. The cardiff game is near meaningless, promotion, yes promotion is THE aim.

indeed - if he keeps scoring i dont care if he's a lump or a blueberry muffin! I couldnt give a monkeys! He's doing well and credit to the big man ...

will people please get off his back for a few weeks?!!!

2 goals - both headers aswell, cant really fault the guy ...

Yes Ben, he is a very good lump. Its amazing, cos hes scoring poachers goals plus big striker goals. He has no real technical ability other than looking and playing like a lump. But if thats how he scores, im all for it. Maybe if i keep calling him a lump, he will continue to score, lets hope so.

b&c, yes mate you said he would score first, as you predicted akinbadbye. Cardiff prediction? Should we start with hammond n hume for that one? de lump = shite and pele, hmm.

Lush, I told you MDV would do well. It's his every other game ratio. Trust me, next game against Cardiff, he will be shite, but come the game against Preston, he will be Pele again.

lol

I think he will become a decent player when he finds some consistency

sorry if spelt wrong

Back to the thread...this is a ratings thread in all but name, right?

Douglas 5 - looks dodgy coming out and was lucky not to give away 2 penalties today

Stearman 6 - not great today, mishit clearances, air kicks, being badly caught when trying to be clever in your own penalty area. Hope he learns his lesson.

McCarthy 7.5 - solid as a rock

Dublin 7.5 - won lots of balls in the air, great positional play. Also one tremendous pass to Sylla in the 2nd half which almost lead to a goal.

Johansson 6 - I'm being slightly generous considering he went AWOL for the Cov goal. But he tried getting forward a few more times than usual.

Hamill 6.5 - unlucky not to score, offered some width and not afraid to run with the ball

Gudjonsson 7 - some great efforts on goal and tried to support the strikers

Kisnorbo 6 - very disappointed in him today, offered very little apart from long throws which were poor today (as usual!). Didn't look for the ball much and doesn't look composed on the ball.

Sylla 8.5* MOTM for me. Doesn't always look interested but today I thought he was top notch. Great skills and some great crosses. Had a couple of good attempts on goal too.

Hume 7 - worked hard but should have scored from 1 of the 2 chances he had at least.

De Vries 7.5 - frustrating as ever but he did the business today. Can't ask for much more than 2 goals from the big man.

Subs:

Tiatto N/a

Elvis N/a

Yes Ben, he is a very good lump. Its amazing, cos hes scoring poachers goals plus big striker goals. He has no real technical ability other than looking and playing like a lump. But if thats how he scores, im all for it. Maybe if i keep calling him a lump, he will continue to score, lets hope so.

b&c, yes mate you said he would score first, as you predicted akinbadbye. Cardiff prediction? Should we start with hammond n hume for that one? de lump = shite and pele, hmm.

What about when the lump took on one defender, nutmegged another and the only thing the Cov defence could do was haul him down?

Or you could re word that by saying he fell down like a sack of lumpy shit and the ref was sensible enough not to be fooled.

Tell you what, didnt we do well not to recieve 2 penalties against.

The Cov defender had his arms all over him to be fair, was outside the area though.

Anyway, the point was that he left two of their defenders for dead, why would he go down unless forced when he would have been through on goal? Don't think he's that dim.

The second Cov one where Rab brought him down was a pen, but McSheff whatever was the master of his own downfall by diving for the first one.....cried wolf too many times etc.

The Cov defender had his arms all over him to be fair, was outside the area though.

Anyway, the point was that he left two of their defenders for dead, why would he go down unless forced when he would have been through on goal? Don't think he's that dim.

The second Cov one where Rab brought him down was a pen, but McSheff whatever was the master of his own downfall by diving for the first one.....cried wolf too many times etc.

there was no contact whatsoever either penalty claim

So nice to beat Cov! I hate them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

douglas - 7 (How lucky are you? Made some good saves)

stearman - 7 (Always try's and always plays well)

mccarthy - 6 (Didn't like the fact he had a go at Stearman for making a mistake. Have a look at yourself sometimes mate)

dublin - 7 (Solid!)

johansson - 7 (")

hamill - 8 (Why does the CL always take him off he's the only player who runs at the opposition).

gudjohnson -7 ( Same Old Joey)

kisnorbo - 6 (Very Quiet)

sylla - 8 (His best game for the club in my view.) MotM

hume - 7 (Was Great but missed about 4-5 chances)

de vires - 7 (Slowly becoming a legend!)

LCFC kill COV!!!!!

I thought the ref was abismal at times, especially giving a yellow card to the cov striker, for what should`ve been cov`s 2nd pen.

He even gave us some free kicks when others would do the oppositte.

no lush your wrong there , the 2nd pen incident was right in front of me and i promise u that it was a blatent dive , he was going down before he even got to douglas and again for the 2nd time there was no contact

the 2nd pen incident was right in front of me and i promise u that it was a blatent dive , he was going down before he even got to douglas and again for the 2nd time there was no contact

Well you were nearer than me, so i should take your word for it. Still only opinion and eyesight tho.

Hey, dont all strikers start going down, regardless whether their tripped.

no lush your wrong there , the 2nd pen incident was right in front of me and i promise u that it was a blatent dive , he was going down before he even got to douglas and again for the 2nd time there was no contact

Hundred per cent correct Sparky. And the player knew it.

Archived