Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ticket Exchange 2019/20

I’m looking for 2-4 tickets for the Liverpool game on Boxing Day for my LCFC supporting life long friend. He and his family are travelling up from Cornwall where they now live back to stay with their olds for Xmas. Please DM me if anybody has any spares. Happy to pick up and return ST’s etc.... Thanks.

I'm after 1 adult ticket for the Liverpool game on Boxing Day! Was a season ticket holder for about 10 years before I moved abroad 4 years ago. Would really love to catch this game while I'm back over Christmas. If anyone can help me out, please PM!

EDIT: SORTED! THANK YOU :worship:

Edited by MarshallForEngland

On 09/12/2019 at 11:25, jtlee03 said:

All - looking for 2 tickets for the 22 January match vs. West Ham (home), preferably in the Kop End.  Was able to secure a ticket for myself, but not for the two mates I'll be traveling with.  If anyone could help me out, please let me know!

These have been sorted - thanks @MALANDTEEN!!