Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Luton Town (A) pre match

1 minute ago, LCFC1996 said:

Yeah he's been here a couple years now I think. The American, Odunze, has been playing for the U18's the last few games

Cheers. Appreciate it.

We seem to have so many young, foreign keepers. I don't mean anything bad by that at all, but perhaps far more experimental in the approach.

I think we all want a few young exciting strikers coming through. Another subject I suppose.

Is Connor Tee still highly thought of?

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Cheers. Appreciate it.

We seem to have so many young, foreign keepers. I don't mean anything bad by that at all, but perhaps far more experimental in the approach.

I think we all want a few young exciting strikers coming through. Another subject I suppose.

He's hardly had a look in since moving up to the U23s tbh, whether that's a Tee issue or a Beaglehole issue I don't know

10 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Cheers. Appreciate it.

Not big enough to play in Beaglehole's team. Basically encouraging him to move academies.