Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Luton Town (A) pre match

1 hour ago, ThaiFox said:

Crazy talk? Our second string (with several P/L winning players in the side) lost to Newport, a side two divisions lower than Luton!

And winning a cup automatically gets us into Europe. There's no guarantee we'll qualify for Europe through the P/L.

Of course the P/L is important, but there's nothing like a really good cup run to inspire fans.

I disagree

It's second rate to me 

If we do well in a cup then great but if we are shit on a Saturday i'm still a lot more pissed off than i would be the other way round

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I thought they didn't have it? Hoping that they will remove their normal restrictions of not being able to listen online, if that's the case... 

they don't have the online rights for Prem games but do for Cup games

5 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

All this talk of not being able to watch or listen reminds me of a long long time ago pre mobile phones when you wouldn’t know the results until the English papers came 2 days later! Please someone else be old enough to remember!

It did remind me a bit of watching cricket on ceefax.

5 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

All this talk of not being able to watch or listen reminds me of a long long time ago pre mobile phones when you wouldn’t know the results until the English papers came 2 days later! Please someone else be old enough to remember!

I lived in Japan in the late 90s and if I didn’t phone home I would have to wait until the English language newspaper came out on Monday to discover Saturday’s results.

8 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Yes old enough to remember. Im in Denmark so would get the result the following week :) :)

• Haha 1