Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
420Hashish

Is it possible for the staff to change names?

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I feel like I've pressured you into in now mate lol

Not really, tbh. :D

The current name is out of date, considering I reside in Syston now, and last lived in Wymeswold over five years ago now - but there's already two Syston/syston foxes as member names.

 

So changing to Wymsey would be good, please (?).

Posted
Just now, Wymeswold Fox said:

Not really, tbh. :D

The current name is out of date, considering I reside in Syston now, and last lived in Wymeswold over five years ago now - but there's already two Syston/syston foxes as member names.

 

So changing to Wymsey would be good, please (?).

Fair enough. You're that famous on here now you can go by a nickname of your username like @Izzy lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Wymeswold Fox said:

Ok, please change to the above mods?

I reckon that's a dumb name tbh 

Posted
5 hours ago, Wymeswold Fox said:

Not really, tbh. :D

The current name is out of date, considering I reside in Syston now, and last lived in Wymeswold over five years ago now - but there's already two Syston/syston foxes as member names.

 

So changing to Wymsey would be good, please (?).

You could go a bit more urban with Wymezy 

  • 7 months later...
Posted


Talking of changing names ...    who’s this Nck character ...  he come swanning (no pun intended) in, nicks (no pun intended) Swannys little pic ...   loses a few posts but gains loadsa reps  !!!! ....    what’s going on !!
 

I’d tag Swanny about this but the poor sod has been exterminated !! ...   

 

Perhaps this @Nick character might have something to say ...     it’s just like that film when they put alien pods under your bed ...    scary stuff !!!  .....       :mellow:

Posted
1 minute ago, Countryfox said:


Talking of changing names ...    who’s this Nck character ...  he come swanning (no pun intended) in, nicks (no pun intended) Swannys little pic ...   loses a few posts but gains loadsa reps  !!!! ....    what’s going on !!
 

I’d tag Swanny about this but the poor sod has been exterminated !! ...   

 

Perhaps this @Nick character might have something to say ...     it’s just like that film when they put alien pods under your bed ...    scary stuff !!!  .....       :mellow:

I’ve got my posts back now - you can sleep again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...