Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bevan

What is happening???

14 hours ago, Hammo said:

Too many players are off form at the same time - and have been for a while. And, worse, they don’t seem - visibly at least - to care about our Champions League aspirations slowly evaporating. Certainly not as much as we do.

Who, apart from Evans, looks like they actually give a shit? Where’s the fight, the steel, the anger, the bloody effort?? The likes of Barnes, Maddison, Perez and especially Chilwell come across as lily-livered and half-hearted buck-passers when things are not going well. Someone needs to give them a kick up the proverbial.

True Evans should be Captain-born leader.

15 hours ago, Hammo said:

Too many players are off form at the same time - and have been for a while. And, worse, they don’t seem - visibly at least - to care about our Champions League aspirations slowly evaporating. Certainly not as much as we do.

Who, apart from Evans, looks like they actually give a shit? Where’s the fight, the steel, the anger, the bloody effort?? The likes of Barnes, Maddison, Perez and especially Chilwell come across as lily-livered and half-hearted buck-passers when things are not going well. Someone needs to give them a kick up the proverbial.

Kasper gives a crap, you can tell, but he's not in a position on the pitch to reflect that sadly.

14 hours ago, Always Next Year said:

Last night we where taking between 15 and 25 touches to even get in the Norwich box, when they had the ball it too them as little as 5 touches before our keeper was having to make a save.

What dose that tell you about our style of play!!!!!!!

Indeed, noticed as well today watford had something like 28% possession yet had more shots than liverpool.

We clearly been very inefficient.  It seems a fair few of us can see the specific problems, I have read a few posts on here that are very detailed analysis which I 100% agree with.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Markyblue said:

We are not underperforming,  we were massively over performing earlier in the season. We are certainly struggling at the minute but a couple of wins everything changes again. We are a project and not the finished article.  Lets take a deep breath act like supporters and support players who are struggling instead of trying to destroy young players. Yes I'm going to say it we are third in the premier league not middle table championship,  refresh the memories boys and girls , blips yes but the future is bright. 

Edited by Chrysalis

13 hours ago, Hales said:

I definitely sensed tension yesterday - Evan's and Schmeichel were blatantly and publicly frustrated with them. Not good! The last thing we need is a divide in the camp!

Could be a blessing, if the manager wont put his foot down, then the senior players can do it.  Someone needs to rattle heads together.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Matt said:

We've been sussed out.

However I made the point the other week, why do we seem to be the only team that always seems to be worked out?

The counter attacking style or style we won the league with 'got found out' so we had to change, fine, i understand that and as much I despise the shitty style I do understand there is a time and a place for this god awful passive shit, pissing about with it at the back, sideways and backwards passes, what I don't understand and what drives me up the wall is the insistance that it's the only way to play. Add a few strings to your bow, mix it up, play in several styles that change - even during games!!

We are so predictable.

So, we got found out playing in an effective style, counter attacking, or at least moving the ball forward with speed, it got found out - we changed.

This shitty passive style has never been effective, ever, and we've been found out, so when do win bin it off? Because it better be sooner rather than later.

I think its becuase our style always over relies on someone title winning season it was kante for a while it was mahrez this season we over rely on our mifield teams like liverpool who are more consistent dont worry about this because they aren't over reliant on one player.

(I know liverpool just lost but my point still stands)

Edited by Fightforever