Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

First game back...

Tbh I'd rather wait until it is safe for us all to be at games for the PL to resume. Football without fans is pointless even on the TV. I remember an England game behind closed doors which was sh*t to watch as there was no atmosphere in the ground, even more so than usual. 

• Like 2

On 26/03/2020 at 01:48, NewquayFox said:

Will it be Chelsea in The FA Cup or Brighton in the League... :scarf:

Most important thing is, whoever we play, we need a FT Match Thread urgently so we can start slagging off Chilwell as soon as possible.

There must be FT members climbing the walls at the moment.  I predict many relationship issues developing here.......

Any chance of a 'Dear Birch' thread for relationship problems? 

• Haha 1

i doubt we'll see any competitive football  before autumn, and it wouldn't surprise me to see the season start delayed, and maybe drop  PL teams from the league cup completely to allow the 2020-21 to finish on time, the CL delayed, maybe drop  the qualifying games and go  straight to  a league format. Even that might be wishful thinking.It's no good playing games behind closed doors if the 22 players and the refs can still catch it.