Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

First game back...

6 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

I'm going for Watford away, sat 2nd May, behind closed doors. Free to view on club site to ticket holders and on BT sport. 

Don’t fancy the closed doors games, be like a practice game for the players but botched up a bit... 

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Don’t fancy the closed doors games, be like a practice game for the players but botched up a bit... 

Agreed, but I cannot see fans being at games for another 6 months at best. 

But I already can't wait for that first game back, it's gonna be such an epic release of energy... 

• Like 3

I heard that the games are likely to be played on neutral grounds to prevent fans gathering outside empty stadia as happened in France and Italy.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see home games being played at Belvoir Drive or Holmes Park.

Edited by Bilo

I'm one of those who's still thinking this is some kind of surreal dream, like when we won the Prem. - so won't say my prediction just yet! Hopefully we'll be granted 3rd spot on a good will basis if this season doesn't get completed though!

8 hours ago, Bilo said:

I heard that the games are likely to be played on neutral grounds to prevent fans gathering outside empty stadia as happened in France and Italy.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see home games being played at Belvoir Drive or Holmes Park.

23 minutes ago, Sly said:

In theory, you could play the games at St George’s Park.

Unless they have goal line technology or var facilities I doubt they would happen. 

• Like 1