Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The Worst Leicester City XI of the Premier League Era

Am I the only person who remembers Peter Gilbert ?!! Signed from Plymouth by Levein. I remember a game at Crewe say about 2005. Was 2-2 but he put in the worst Leicester performance I’ve ever seen. It was embarrassing. I genuinely could of put in a better shift at full back. Levein to his credit did admit he got it wrong and sold him straight away. Think he made about 4-5 appearances. 

25 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Gareth Williams. So underwhelming and looked like he could not give a solitary shit.

and yet was supposed to be the new Mark Draper ! I think his attitude was clearly worse than his ability, which is probably worse.

1 hour ago, sheffield_fox said:

I saw a few Matthew Pearson performances which resembled what it might look like if you just took an average bloke from your local 5 a side centre and asked him to play right back in a top level football match. 

Rabbit in the headlights. 

James Pearson?

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Am I the only person who remembers Peter Gilbert ?!! Signed from Plymouth by Levein. I remember a game at Crewe say about 2005. Was 2-2 but he put in the worst Leicester performance I’ve ever seen. It was embarrassing. I genuinely could of put in a better shift at full back. Levein to his credit did admit he got it wrong and sold him straight away. Think he made about 4-5 appearances. 

I remember....Remember Patrick Gerbrand

• Like 1