Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

. Flags at the KP

I saw something on a Leicester facebook site that fans could leave the flags down at the KP and they would be put out at home matches to be seen on TV.

Anyone else heard this ?

Edited by coolcol
Extra word

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

I saw something on a Leicester facebook that fans could leave the flags down at the KP and they would be put out at home matches to be seen on TV.

Anyone else heard this ?

Yes we have, but YESTERDAY was the deadline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, coolcol said:

Nooooo.... B*gger.... So is it 5 days before each home game matey ? Or is it a 'one off' opportunity to drop it down ?

I read it as a one off.

Was pleased to see the club make it easier than they normally do for fans to bring then. They make it into a huge palaver which leaves you thinking whats the point.

Unfortunately know first hand and saw a good few others say the same but think twice about leaving your flags with the club. They have a stinking history of ‘losing’ them.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, coolcol said:

Nooooo.... B*gger.... So is it 5 days before each home game matey ? Or is it a 'one off' opportunity to drop it down ?

I think it's a one off because they said drop them off and get them back before the end of the season.

If you're on twitter though it's worth just to ask Supporter Services again and see what they say. Just guessing but it's worth a shot.

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

I read it as a one off.

Was pleased to see the club make it easier than they normally do for fans to bring then. They make it into a huge palaver which leaves you thinking whats the point.

Unfortunately know first hand and saw a good few others say the same but think twice about leaving your flags with the club. They have a stinking history of ‘losing’ them.

After your tweet I thought twice about taking both mine down. Shame really 

12 hours ago, coolcol said:

I did email Jim on Friday evening and he has asked that I leave the flag with security before Monday, with contact details attached.  

It is worth emailing lcfchelp.com and asking the question.