Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crinklyfox

Live music

1 minute ago, Soup said:

Simply stunning that is

One of the tightest live bands I've ever seen...and in their prime, **** the Stones - (who by the end of the seventies had become a pantomime parody of themselves) - truly, the Greatest Rock n' Roll band in the world. Bon Scott's magnificent here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

One of the tightest live bands I've ever seen...and in their prime, **** the Stones - (who by the end of the seventies had become a pantomime parody of themselves) - truly, the Greatest Rock n' Roll band in the world. Bon Scott's magnificent here. 

Wouldn't disagree at all there. The energy they showed around this time was second to none. Would've loved to have seen them with Bon. A true Rock n' Roll legend.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

bought tickets for the Jesus & Mary Chain in Paris for next December!

fingers crossed

Hopefully you'll get to that one. If there's still no live music by then we really are ****ed. Probably some new variant from Mars or something 

Edited by Soup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The most fun live music experience I've ever had was on a Sunday afternoon in New Orleans. It's called Second Line and most Sunday's a different brass band takes to the street and everyone else just follows them. The one we went on lasted for four hours and was insane. People dragging round huge cool boxes of beer and amazing BBQ on the back of pick ups. God I wanna go back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/03/2021 at 21:53, Voll Blau said:

Just got Placebo at Brixton on the box and fvcking hell I miss live music.

Just waiting for the inevitable email saying our bucket list Rammstein gig is off for a second year in a row...

Surely Rammstein is going to be on in 2022! :unsure:

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Yep. All except the one I was going to, which has been cancelled for good. :rolleyes:

Belfast ? Saw them at Milton Keynes couple of years ago they were superb. 

Hopefully at the Ricoh next year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...